| 开启辅助访问 DIY
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[学习类【雅思 NAATI PTE PY 辅导】] 【写作OR口语】Describe a product you bought which made you very happy

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
oz指南针团队 发表于 2016-7-5 13:28:39
4853 3

Describe a product you bought which made you very happy.

Sample answer:Ok then, well firstly I’d just like to mention that I’m quite lucky because my parents have always bought stuff for me, so I seldom buy something by myself. But several years ago, I did save up to buy an iPad myself, which really made me happy and that’s what I’d like to talk about today.
I think it took me about four or five months to save up for it, and I basically did it by cutting back on other things, you know, like eating out and buying clothes.
Well, regarding why I wanted an iPad, I suppose the main reason was that I was a big Apple fan. You know, I already had an iPhone and a laptop, so the only thing I was missing was an iPad. I also watched Steve Jobs’ presentation of the iPad when it was launched(发行), and it looked pretty cool. So I just thought it would be great to have one!And as for how I felt after buying it, well first of all, I was really excited and happy, you know, because I couldn’t wait to start using it. And it also felt great because I’d saved up for it myself instead of simply asking my parents to buy it for me. So for that reason, it just felt a bit more special to me.

收藏收藏 分享分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 服务信息 | 推荐服务 〓

Copyright @ 2017 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号