[英语类] 雅思口语4月5月超高频part1 Relative 亲戚

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
oz指南针团队 发表于 2014-4-10 15:43:35
562 1
Relatives
你有很多亲戚吗?
Yes.I have many relatives, for I’m from a big family with four generations livingin the same cities. Both my parents have several siblings, so I have 8 cousins.When the family members get together, it’s always warm, nostalgic怀旧 and full of fun.

Yes.I have many ____________, for I’m from a_____________with_____________ livingin the same cities. ______________ have several_____________, so I have_______________.When the family members get together, it’s always _______________________________.

你和亲戚关系更近还是朋友?                          
I used to be much closer to my cousins when we were younger, as we spent more time together back then. Now that each is married and busy with their own lives we have drifted apart疏远a bit. I have to admit that I am now closer to my friends, though I would love to be able to go back in time and have one of those sleepovers一起过夜 with my cousins where we stayed up all night giggling嬉笑 and sharing secrets!

I__________________________much closer to__________________ when we were younger, as we___________________________back then. Now that each is_____________ and busy with _________________ wehave___________________ a bit. I have to admit that I am now closer to myfriends, though I would love to be able to go back in time and have one ofthose______________with my cousins where we stayed up all night____________________________!

亲戚和邻居谁更重要?
Compared to neighbors, relatives are more important to me. The main problem is that neighbors often change. I mean I sometimes failed to get familiar with new neighbors and suddenly found they have moved away the other day; However,relatives are always ready to give a hand when I’m in trouble. After all, blood is thicker than water. Family ties are always more important.

-采编自网络

收藏收藏 分享分享
沙发
stfz 发表于 2014-4-22 21:16:04
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 服务信息 | 推荐服务 〓

Copyright @ 2017 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号