[英语类] 雅思口语高频题:A family business 家族企业

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
oz指南针团队 发表于 2013-12-9 10:08:01
1286 1
  • A family business 家族企业

该题大家可以将7-11改成其他的名字,比如sunshine

Speaking of successful businessin the world, I would consider the conveniences store Chain 7-11 as a brilliant corporation. Personally, I think the long opening hours and tremendous convenience it offers made the store popular and successful.

The company was established in1927 in Texas, and the products they sell were merely milk, bread and someother basic foods. With thousands of shops around the world, it has now become the largest operator of convenience stores worldwide. In the early 1990s,7-11enterd China and is now an important part of people’s daily life.

It provides customers with yummy and nutritious take-away food, snacks and fresh fruits, which is truly convenient for people who do not have adequate time for lunch. Furthermore, people do not have to wait in a long queue just to get some daily necessities, like bread and butter, sanitary products and so forth. If you want to be updated about the latest news, you can pick up magazines or newspapers from the newsstand on yourway out.

In the future, 7-11 will becomeeven more popular. Comparing with other small corner shops, it definitely has a better quality-control system because it attached great importance to the process of brand selection. Moreover, the food hygiene is rather satisfactory which will attract more customers.

I have to say, I like 7-11 a lot!

收藏收藏 分享分享
沙发
stfz 发表于 2014-4-29 11:54:20
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 服务信息 | 推荐服务 〓

Copyright @ 2017 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号