[英语类] 雅思口语高频话题 sleeping

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
oz指南针团队 发表于 2013-11-28 13:02:30
183 1
话题 Sleeping
几点起床/入睡/老人应该睡多久/失眠怎么办
As a typical night owl, I don’t hit the hay tillmidnight nearly every weekday. When it comes to/as for/In terms of theweekends, it’ll be even later. My friends said it’s a bad habit, but I found my mind is often clearer and response quicker in deep night. Because I’m an engineer having to do many innovative things…….

• 2. 早睡早起的

I think I’m a well-organized person. I hit the haybefore 10 and get up at 7. Before sleeping, I have one hour to read books orlisten to music and then do some meditation for minutes. And the first thing after getting up I’ll do is jogging.

• 3. 失眠的(难度系数大,量力而为)

Sleeping is a sensitive word to me, because I’ve been suffering the chronic insomnia/sleeplessness for a long time. I can’t find thereason. Falling asleep is so easy for others but so challenging for me. So Idon’t have a fixed time for getting to bed or waking up.

睡不着怎么办
Many people recommend the popular ways like countingthe sheep or listening to the light music for a while. But neither of them worked on me. My way is to do some meditation or try the self-hypnosis I learnt from a book. Just think about a beautiful scenery picture in mind and graduallylose consciousness.

收藏收藏 分享分享
沙发
stfz 发表于 2014-4-29 11:48:19
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 服务信息 | 推荐服务 〓

Copyright @ 2017 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号