| 开启辅助访问 DIY
打印 上一主题 下一主题

TWN n CHN...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
beckenry 发表于 2012-7-15 16:15:54
332 5
I AM IN FUCKING LIBRARY, SO I CAN NOT TYPE CHINESE!! DON'T CRITISIZE ME ON THIS!!

Ok, i really get tired of watching MMT n WWR arguing with other fellow members of yoyo, be frankly, I really don't care whether Tw is a part of PRC, or TW is an independent nation.... I don't care. I am just a student studying finance. My roommate is a taiwanese and he is a nice person. He loves what he is doing, and he also does not give a shit to these politics shit.

I am Chinese, and honestly, I don't want Taiwan to be politically part of China, it just does not make any sense.Imangine a tw army rescuing on a scene of disaster, that will really be a disaster. And imangine tw medias criticize Beijing, tons of unstable elements will definitely slow down the Chinese economy, and then everybody is not happy.

If the Chinese economy stablize the growth of economy, TW will be increasingly dependent on Mainland China, the enterprisers of Taiwan would definitely will against independence of TW. Money runs a nation, the Greece is a case. No matter what the residents of the nation wants, money is the key to the politics.

So if u r chinese, go back n study. If u r MMT n WWR, u guys should get married or something, and wait n see then.

收藏收藏 分享分享
沙发
该用户已被屏蔽 发表于 2012-7-15 16:20:24
You should look at this link, it tells you where Taiwan belongs and will always stay this way...
http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/ict/definitions/regions/index.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| beckenry 发表于 2012-7-15 16:23:24
该用户已被屏蔽 发表于 2012-7-15 16:20
You should look at this link, it tells you where Taiwan belongs and will always stay this way...
ht ...

Politically, I do agree with ya. But hey, i have a life. and i dont give tw a shit. :) I Love CN, but we still have tons of things to do n improve. I saw the link, but man, those radio sign things, they can change just a blink of an eye....If China is getting stronger, TW cant say a thing. Just look at how small TW is. :)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| beckenry 发表于 2012-7-15 16:31:15
该用户已被屏蔽 发表于 2012-7-15 16:20
ht ...

And also, from what i know, some research institutes are finding the smallest people in TW to work in China, and they have a lot of promoting policies for those ppl to be a resident of China. haha...U think our government will only send out some statements saying TW is part of China? No, our gov is actually doing things, take the future of TW be part of future of CHN. haha...lets see in 20, 30 years, what the things would be :)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 发表于 2012-8-4 02:38:52
价格公道,欢迎咨询
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 发表于 2012-8-4 06:11:05
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 服务信息 | 推荐服务 〓

Copyright @ 2017 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号